Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #505

Hello and hap, hap, happy Tuesday again!  

I really cheated for this sketch #505 at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I just couldn't resist using these sweet little cuties, I had the embossed background piece and die cut in my little waiting for the right card basket.  That made it super easy since as I have mentioned my craft room is currently in kind of a limbo.  I have things spread out all over the place.  I'm scatterbrained enough as it is and to have so many things in our house in disarray it can be a little unnerving at times.  

But....I am so grateful to my wonderful Melissa & Debbie and the rest of our team that I have the honor of being a part of.  I really NEED to craft once a week at the very least and I think most of us crafters need at least a daily or weekly fix don't you?  If I didn't take part in this I may procrastinate for who knows how long and then be a crabby Patti for not having any fun :)

With that said I wish you lots of fun crafty time this week and I'm excited to see what you create!!

                         







5 comments:

  1. such a cute baby card! I really like all the cute animals at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby card!! I love your use of animals rather than flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I love how you substituted the animals in this weeks sketch and the embossed background is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not cheating - that's working very smartly. I love the card, those critters are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!