Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #504

Happy Tuesday once again!!  Boy the weeks pass quick!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketch #504!  

I'm finally getting around to using up the supplies from last June's Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. I may have to track down more of this pretty paper.  I had a lot of fun trying to watercolor a flower to match the pansy paper.  You'll be seeing more of the supplies from this kit soon, I really should try and use it all before this June.  Not sure why I think that, I have paper and supplies that are much MUCH older than that lol.


Here is the pretty prize this week so I wish you luck and hope to see you play along! 






5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I agree that paper is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This paper is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You subscribed! This card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! Love the pretty paper and those tiny hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you used are so pretty and I adore the purple hearts you added for detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!