Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #502

Hi you!! I hope your Tuesday or whatever day it is, that it is a NICE  one for you :)

I have been hauling my craft room up three levels of stairs from our basement to top floor, they are not full flights because it's just a try-level house but wow, I have a LOT of stuff.  Anyway it was a really busy day and I thought I had the sketch perfectly in my head because clear back on sketch #498 I figured I could use the centers of my die cuts for this sketch. I just forgot a big element and didn't realize until I went to post it.  So I'm bushed from all my moving and didn't feel like making another card.  

Bushed and also really wanting to play with some new paint my hubby got me this week - I must confess!  Well I hope I'm forgiven and that you enjoy the fact that I used leftovers from another one of our sketches for this super CASE card.  :)

I can hardly wait to see what you make!  The prize this week is a Park Lane embossing folder, you can see it used on Melissa's card so head on over, check it out and play, play, play!  
















5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the big sparkly circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big glitter circles are fun! It definitely sounds like you deserve a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I like how you blew up the circle elements - it's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I love the big circles! 3 levels of stairs - whether they are full flights or not - are a lot when you're hauling things up them! Enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!