Tuesday, January 22, 2019

TMS #487 - Debbie's Pick

Hello there,

Sorry I'm a little late, I had this ready really early but didn't properly set it up to post.  Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #487.  I really cheated but feel pretty good about my little trick.  The wreath was a scrapbooking card that said Choose Joy, I like that phrase but I couldn't think of anyone at the moment that I would send that sentiment to so I sanded it off and stamped Happy Birthday in it's place :)  I used a Tombow sand eraser to gently remove it and you really can't even tell.

We are still showing off all of our favorite sketches from last year.  This week is Debbie's pick it's another one created by former DT member Janice. The prize is an embellishment pouch from Freckled Fawn. 

Have a WONDERFUL week & I can hardly wait to see what you make!!

Thanks for stopping by :) 

P.S.  Of course our entire team LOVES when you stop by and let  us know how we're doing.







                         




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! That's not cheating... I think that's being inventive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! Your color choices are lovely and I really like how you did your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a good trick. I have two of those erasers - always at my right hand. They are good for a lot of things. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!