Tuesday, January 15, 2019

TMS #486 - Andrea's Pick



Hello happy Tuesday Morning :)  

Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #486.  I have been hoarding this paper for a pretty long time so I decided to break down and cut into it.  I can't remember what it is called but I got it at my local SS.  There are metallic rose gold polka dots that I found pretty much impossible to photograph well straight on so I have a close up of it tipped to catch the light so you can see how pretty it is.  

The Happy Birthday stamp is from Simon Says Stamp's June Card Kit (2018).  And the little candle dies were on my desk still from cutting extras on a card a few weeks back. 

The prize is a really super cute ink pad set - how fun!!  Good luck maybe you will win - but first you MUST play along with us!!












5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love seeing Birthday cards in January as it gives me ideas for my niece's birthday card (which is at the end of the month)

    LJ - TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birthday card! That is cool paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute birthday card! Anything metallic is hard to photograph! Good for you using a hoarded piece of paper. I have a hard time with that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this lovely! I love that paper, I can see why you've been saving it. I would, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polka dots always make me smile and I love the metallic rose gold on your paper. I really like how you added the stamped images around the oval. A fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!