Tuesday, January 8, 2019

TMS #485 Honoring Jessi

We're back!  I created this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #485 with a heavy heart because the sketch is in honor of Jessi, one of our past design team members.  Hearing the news of her passing made me want to hug all of my loved ones and let them know I am here for them -- and REALLY be there!  

I didn't know Jessi well but I do know she was way too young for her family to loose her. She loved to create and card making was a great therapy for her.  I hope you join us this week in honor of Jessi and that you can find time to get lost in and enjoy the process.  

I used a Close to My Heart retired stamp set, ink and cardstock and "Cute Girl" by Crate Paper patterned paper.  

Thanks so much for stopping by & hug everyone just a little tighter - because you just never know. . . 











5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I like how you reversed it made the sentiment the focal point and the flower the accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of sentiment and colors. A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti - your card is beautiful! Love the papers you used and I am pretty sure I have that stamp set. I need to get it out and put it to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty Patti, I love the soft spring colours and your sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful! I love the colors and the mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!