Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #472

Hello & happy Tuesday once again.  I was so excited about this sketch 472 from Tuesday Morning Sketches because it is perfect for my new shaker card die from CTMH.  I had hoped to make more than one card but I'm still working really hard on tiling our guest tub surround.  Thanks to being on the TMS team I "make" myself take a snatch of time to at least have fun making one card each week. 

I LOVE seeing what you all make so have fun joining us this week and maybe you will even win the prize! Don't forget myself and out team love hearing from you too :)





The prize!








5 comments:

  1. Super shaker card, girl. You are right (and my thoughts prior to actually coming to your blog and reading what you wrote) in that this is the perfect sketch for a shaker card. I'm glad you took time out from tiling to make and share this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! That looks like a wonderful die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn’t that shaker element cute! I love this and the little heart chunky glitter is so cool. I love the card - the paper is sweet and perfect for the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shaker card! Love the soft colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!