Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #469

Hi there, happy Tuesday once again!  

Here is what I made for this week's sketch number 469 at Tuesday Morning Sketches and Cards4Guyz, it's another grandson card, so I have them all done for September. However, these are just for fun and I also have 3 birthdays this month and I'm hoping that I have cards in my stash already for those, I'm so organized I don't have a clue ha ha.  I just couldn't get caterpillar out of my mind when I first saw this fun  sketch so I found one to cut with my Cricut - wahwhoo!  

Thanks so much for stopping by - please say you will play along with us at TMS this week!!  We love seeing what you make! The prize this week is a fun set of glitter pens!  Have a look below.  




Green, Blue & Red







7 comments:

  1. what a cute card, the caterpillar works so well for the sketch...love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, that caterpillar reminds me of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed the sketch with this adorable card! I love the colors, the little caterpillar and that great big sentiment too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your fun caterpillar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely adorable. I LUV that caterpillar. Very creative version of the element on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely ingenious that you used a catapillar for that element. I love it! And the card is positively adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great catapiller and a really fun card too!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!