Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #471


Happy Terrific Tuesday!  

Here we are already with another great sketch.  My discretionary time has been spent on house stuff lately. This week I was painting furniture (see below), last week I was tiling our guest shower and this coming weekend will be tiling the shower again.  I welcomed my husband's idea of just working on the shower every other weekend. 

I wish I had more mojo for this great sketch, Melissa had a great idea of pumpkins on the main piece and corn stalks going up the side.  All I could think of were things that had to go from top to bottom so here's my major cheater card.  



The prize is this super nice fall background embossing folder!


Here's our sketch by Debbie, you will love what our team made and I will love checking out what you make no matter how you turn it.








4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I’m not sure if I have a flourish element like that, so I’m glad you gave an idea of how to cheat on it. Good luck on your home renos. We are trying to do a lot of painting but it is taking longer than we thought just for one room and have several more to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the sketch upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you flipped the sketch and those dangling ribbons go quite well with the sentiment you chose. Have fun with those tiles - that's quite a job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! When I saw it I was instantly hit with Christening gown - the ribbons are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!