Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #438


Thanks for clicking by!  Today we have one of my favorite sketch revisits choice, it was #400 created by our ever so talented Debbie Foster.  Our prize this week is two cute little 2 x 2 background stamps (M1179 and M1178) and a CTMH Shimmer Brush.  I meant to make something with these so you can see how cute they are I will try to add that later. 




In the mean time I hope you get to play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Good luck!!

Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Debbie















4 comments:

  1. I guess I can safely assume you like this sketch since you made a collection of cards with it! LOL They're all great, and I especially like the 2nd one with purple and green and the way you stamped the sentiment around the tilted panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great!! I like how you stamped around the edge of the panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I love this sketch because as you clearly presented - it's great to showcase some fun papers but I love the other cards, too. I like how stamped around the focal point, that's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look at you 4 cards?!! Love that purple and green one a lot!! I like the way you had added the sentiment on the bottom three.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!