Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #356

Well hello there and a TERRIFIC Tuesday to you!!  Ok, whatever day it is I hope it's TERRIFIC!

Here's what I made for the TMS #356 sketch this week.  I noticed after I was done that I wasn't very observant about a couple details but I think Melissa will it pass ok.  I used a cute freebie image from our sponsor Bugaboo.  The paper and embossing folder I used was Close to My Heart.  

I really hope you can head on over and see what our fab design team created and play along with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches and that you have a chance to check out Bugaboo's adorable images.  

Thanks for stopping by :o)




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I have that embossing folder and I love it. I like that paper strip, too, happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the embossed background and the cute butterfly accent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!