Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #355

Here's what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #355.  Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and this image happens to be a freebie!!  There's plenty more adorable images so I highly recommend checking them out.  I hope you play along with us this week and color something sweet like this.  As you can see I didn't do the greatest job coloring.  Some of my problem was that I was having difficulty with my printer ink smearing and some was just because I'm not that great at it. At least I had a good time creating and my granddaughter will not be a harsh critic like I am to myself. She will love her card and me anyway - whew!!  









2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, Patti! And your coloring is great! Your GD will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful! I love the balloons, they are so bright and bold. I also like that twine "nest" behind them - looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!