Sunday, February 16, 2014

Whole lotta playin' going on!

Sunday (after church) is usually my play day.  I missed last Sunday because we were out of state.  So….today I'm catching up on fun time!  Although I really enjoyed our trip last week :o)

Truthfully I made these cards a few weeks ago but it haven't had a chance to post them yet and I think these are good entries for the Love Inspired theme over at H2H as well as their Hearts Galore challenge.  

Cards like this one with little hanging banners go together so quick that you might as well make a couple with your scraps at the end of each creative session.  






I was inspired over at Studio Wow Joy to make this rosette with the new CTMH gold polka dot Washi tape. 





I made the rest of these using the sketch that I sponsored over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I love CTMH mini stamps - they're only $2.95 and each one is so fun it's hard to stop stamping them!







I figure that I can use the next two to send along with the St. Patrick's Day t-shirts I bought last year for this year for my grand kids.  This stam







This showcases the same sketch, just had some fun using embellishments that I already had out, and the glitter strip is made just using double stick tape.  Fun!



Of course if you would like to know more just leave a comment and if you would like to shop my CTMH site click here:

 

2 comments:

  1. Such cute cards Patti! I really love the simplicity of the first card where you added banners as well as the washi tape. I love our mini stamps too! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    Lucy - DT
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with all of these cards. Sunday is usually my play time in the craft room, too, but this weekend I switched it up a bit and played Friday and Saturday and worked on Sunday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!