Monday, February 24, 2014

CTMH Artiste Hexagon Card for Friday Mashup 148 & Dynamic Duos

Hey, I just LOVE die cuts anyway you cut them, but the CTMH Cricut Cartridges are such an AMAZING deal you just have to take a look at them.  They each boast at least 700 images so that ends up being just pennies (or less!) for each image because you ALSO get three exclusive coordinating stamp sets AND chipboard elements when you purchase the $99 bundle!!  Believe it or not you can also get the bundle HALF off if you hostess an in person OR ONLINE gathering that reaches $250 in sales.  Please, please contact me or your existing CTMH consultant to earn yours - you will be so glad you did!! 

This CTMH Artiste Hexagon Card that I made for Friday Mashup 148 & Dynamic Duos #91 was created using the stop sign image in Cricut Craft Room.  I cut 5 "thanks" from the same cartridge and stamped with our "One Way Borders" stamp set.  I also added a few CTMH Epoxy Bubbles as well as a couple from Heidi Grace.

FUN FUN!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the shaped card! What a great way to highlight the hexagons! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, you are so creative. I love the hexagon shape of your card. Fun & bright colors. Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shaped card and the bright colors are fantastic!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable Hexagon shaped card! Love the patterned "thanks". Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great hexagon card - love the fun letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great shaped card! I especially love the "thanks" sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!