Sunday, February 23, 2014

CTMH Skylark, Sarita + Lollydoodle Cardmaking Workshop on the Go

Here again just being real quick….I'm not going into detail much - I figure that's ok because if you would like to know more you can easily just comment or email me.  These two cards are for Tuesday Morning Sketches #237 and Color My Heart #82.  It's so fun playing along with challenges and it helps me make my mind up about what to create next!



You can get a look at or purchase the complete CTMH Skylark, Sarita Paper packs and the Lollydoodle Cardmaking Workshop on the Go from my site.





Obviously they're both made using the Tuesday Morning Sketch.  It's a real time saver to just go ahead and make two cards at once.  Finally, I'm getting my entry in on time, I've made cards but then got busy and didn't upload them several times lately.  






7 comments:

  1. I almost used that very same goldrush paper but couldn't find a suitable topiary to go with it in my stash. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so pretty!! I love the ribbons you used!!
    So glad you made it in time to play along with us at TMS #237!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards. Great use of the Dare colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards. The ribbon really pops on the first card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Patti. I love seeing the two different variations. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards! I love the multicolored strips in the first card with the flower accents. Thanks so much for entering your card into the Color My Heart Color Dare this week. Hope you can join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are really nice! I love the layout. Great use of the Sarita paper too. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!