Monday, March 19, 2012

Victory and Pemberley REALLY???



Well I certainly surprised myself here - mixing papers from Pemberley and Victory, it just shows how versatile the CTMH paper kits are! I used several other Close to My Heart embellishments, this was such a fun page to make, how could I go wrong with such a GREAT picture!!!


This is one of my daughter's best friends...her mom is one of my best friends so I enjoyed scrapbooking this even more.  This was actually their Christmas card and it was funny, my daughter said "it looks like an engagement photo!" Then low and behold they were engaged not long after that...I think there will be more scrapbooking for me to do in this cute couple's future, don't you? :o)


The page pattern is from Magic Book which as I mentioned below is being retired and available only while supplies last. 


Also, don't forget about the free Art Philosophy Bundle for all new consultants who sign up this month.  You get about $400 in products for $99 plus shipping & tax. It only takes a few minutes just click here. Close to My Heart welcomes you even if you just join as a hobbyist to get great discounts!

1 comment:

  1. How very pretty Patti! Thank you so much. I'm sure Jo will love it! I know I do! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!