Sunday, March 4, 2012

April Layout for Spring/Easter

Meet Lucy...paper packet that is!  This fun springy girly paper is so pretty, yet there is a great graphic pattern in Sweet Leaf (color) and another one that is sort of a texty pattern also included that would be very suitable for pages for the boys & men of our lives too. 



I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the shape that "Spring" is stamped on in Creme Brulee.  The cute stamp set is called "Peeps" - I'm sure it's pretty obvious why!  The little bunnies can be stamped in almost any color and they're so cute you'll be glad you're not eating them.




I've already purchased another pack of the just plain pretty Bitty Buds because I love them so much I want to use them in so many ways!!  The little grey mesh type flower is smaller and so much cuter than it looks in the catalog--I have a feeling I'm going to go through at least 3 packs of these before I'm done and on to my next embellishment addiction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!