Sunday, March 18, 2012

CTMH How To Books Retiring!


Yikes - our CTMH "how to" books will be retiring at the end of the current catalog cycle! They are only available while supplies last. At just $21.95 each they're not going to last long. I have them all and can't imagine not, because I refer to them almost EVERY time I scrapbook or make cards!


If you take a look by each project in our Idea Books it will tell you which book the pattern came from and what the pattern is called. They are a great resource! There are four
scrapbooking books and two card making books. You want these books!! Each one is wonderful and chock full of creative ideas and patterns with cutting guides and many of them include a CD or DVD as well. 


Also please don't forget!!


Sign up to become a Close to my Heart Consultant this month and get a FREE Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle along with all of the other goodies in the New Consultant Kit. You’ll get over $400 in products for only $99 (plus tax and shipping). It only takes about 8 minutes to sign up, just click here! If you have questions don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!