Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #710

Hello thanks for stopping by to see what this worn out ol’lady made for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #710!!

I will keep this really short because I’ve been feeling pretty close to just being a sleep walker most of the day everyday!  I was feeling tired before we got puppies but now it’s over the top tired.  

I do get a little recharged when I can snatch a little crafty time and I hope you do to so that you click on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and create with us this week!!







6 comments:

  1. I love the pretty washi! All these different layers of floral just make for a lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washi is that washi tape :) I am currently obsessed with washi tape. Your card is so pretty, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty summer floral card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and very feminine card! I love this and you've inspired me to use my washi tape. Now we'll see if I actually do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Love the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I love that you embossed after adding the washi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!