Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #711

Oh HAPPY Tuesday or whatever day it is that you see this and thank you so much for stopping by!!  Today we’re showcasing  Tuesday Morning Sketches #711.  From the first time I saw this I thought balloons and I was trying to come up with a sentiment along the lines of  need a little lift…the hearts could have been helium balloons that were sinking but just couldn’t quite pull it off. 

I am however proud of the fact that I resisted the temptation to do cutesy pinks & pastels and went with bolds that would be suitable for those ever so hard guy cards instead.  

Now it is your turn to create with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! Hope to “see” you soon!





7 comments:

  1. I love the blend of colours and patterns you used Patti, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card. Great combo of colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! And it shows how we can change up the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine make. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Love that you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok... so I just realized I commented on this card twice. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!