Thursday, June 22, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #712

Hi here I am LATE again!

 I was so proud of myself too that I did two cards this week for Tuesday Morning Sketches #712! even though one was super easy.  When I realized that the angle wouldn’t work to just flip over the paper to use the coordinating side I choose two papers and used the flip side of each to create another cars.  

I hope you are more on top of things than I am and that you got to play along with us at  Tuesday Morning Sketches!









2 comments:

  1. Both cards are super cute and great for your stash when you need a card quick. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like when I can make 2 cards at once. These are both cute. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!