Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #713

Happy, HAPPY Tuesday!!

Time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #713.  Had this cute ribbon from Hobby Lobby so I decided to do a teacher card to build a little stash for my grandkids to be prepared for showing gratitude to their teachers.

The die is a Stamp & Cut set from Hero Arts and all the paper is from Close to My Heart.  Last week we had so many fantastic cards I can’t wait to see what you all make this week!  

“See” you soon over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!








4 comments:

  1. Perfect for teacher appreciation. They will love the alphabet ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a teacher appreciation card. They are so needed to keep good teachers encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teacher card. Love the ribbon! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teacher card! Love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!