Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #690

HAPPY 2023 from Tuesday Morning Sketches & me!!

This is our first sketch of the year and it is our tradition to all pick a favorite from the year prior.  This time it is a sketch from Andrea and it was chosen by Debbie.  

My top card is made with leftovers from making the actual sketch card below.  It was a fun way to get the craftiness started for 2023.

I truly hope that your holidays were wonderful and look forward to creating along with our design team and and all our players throughout the coming year.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I’m excited to see what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!








5 comments:

  1. Love the pretty muted colors for a Valentine. Great use of your "leftovers"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sweet. The colors aren't your ordinary and I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Patti, I can't even choose which I like better. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!