Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #691

Happy HAPPY Tuesday!!  It’s time already for sketch #691 from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This is another DT favorite revisited it is #663 and Debi’s pick. You can see the original post here.

I had this basic idea when we did this sketch for the first time but then I had just received these beautiful papers from my SU friend Amy. They were just so perfect and quick for the sketch that I couldn’t resist.  

This wasn’t exactly what I had in mind but since I need 7 Valentine’s Day cards I decided to go with pinks and reds and then I decided to add doodling and - well here you go this was the result.

I got these Caran D’Ache Neocolor II water solvable crayons for myself during Black Friday sales and just literally colored like you would a crayon then brushed it with water.  This is on Arches watercolor paper.  I doodled with a Sharpie Stained Black laundry marker and a white Posca pen.  See how brave I was to hand write my sentiment!! lol

This sketch was such a pleasure to create with I hope you get to have at least half as much fun with it as I did because that is still a TON of FUN!!  I’ll be looking for your artwork at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!  Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Love this! All the fun papers, and your doodling is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm commenting a little late. Some of the dt cards just leave me speechless and I'm really good at procrastinating, esp. when we are in FL. I like your take on the sketch. And I admire your bravery in writing your own sentiment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!