Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Annual “Anything Goes” #689

My goodness, I ended the year totally crazy.  I got so out of wack with what I needed to accomplish vs. time I had to accomplish it and whew I can only help I get life a little more under control this week.  

I decided to share this painting from one of my sketchbooks for our annual anything goes from Tuesday Morning Sketches 

I do appreciate you stopping by and I’m so looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!




3 comments:

  1. You're so talented with a paintbrush! This is lovely - I thought you were art journaling.

    I got the CTMH catalogs and little goodies! Thank you for sending them to me. I much appreciate it.

    Wishing you and your family many blessings in this coming New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! This is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I think I've said it before, but I want to paint like you when I grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!