Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #693

Hi you! Thanks so mu for stopping by!

 I hope you had a great week and it is already time for another Tuesday Morning Sketches favorite sketch from last year. It was one by yours truly and chosen by Melissa. You can see the first go round here Tuesday Morning Sketches #681.  

I notice that I tend to add a few little snippets in my sketches - I’m sure it is because I love using little scraps of everything like on this one I used 2 washi tapes, patterned paper that I watercolored to color and crinkle it a little and then of course a little ribbon.  Maybe that is to justify the jars & jars I have of little ribbon scraps.

Our team and you all are just so darn creative I’m constantly amazed at the wonderful creations you come up with so be sure to check it all out and join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love all those pattern strips. Cute little singing bird too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti! Oh my gosh! This is wonderful. I can hear that bird singing. This is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great mix on the strips!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cheery birthday card. Love all your snippets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!