Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #692

Good mornin’!! (or what ever it is for you at the moment!)

Gosh I had fun with this sketch #692 from Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We are still sharing our 2022 favorites, this is Donna’s pick #659 by Melissa.  It is just so perfect for this alcohol ink background I made when I was playing around a couple weeks ago.

If I can snatch anymore time I would love to make several of these out of the sheets I made because it gives the opportunity to have a nice big swatch of the fun marbled alcohol ink to be showcased. All it is is the ink dropped all over a piece of Yupo paper and then let dry.  So enjoyable!

Last time Debbie used her Fastenater for the 3 metal elements and I was so jealous that I didn’t lol!  You can see TMS #659 here.  Reason I was is because I had never even used mine and I’ve had it over 10 years!! So finally I used it for this card and I really should have practiced first because they are a little wonky.  

As always I really do appreciate you stopping by and I’m looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!




5 comments:

  1. Hi Patti! Just had a grrr! moment with google! Love that beautiful red paper! It is awesome! Great sketch to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red paper. Perfect with the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background and the gold accents. Really takes it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is this! So vibrant and I appreciate a great red. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I love the ink BG you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!