Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 682

Happy Tuesday once again!  

It is time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #682!  It’s really fun to pick out papers for this and my (non)perfectionism is certainly showing on this one.  I could have spaced better and I could have had the ending point to the right instead of the left but just started randomly putting paper down without thinking real hard about it.  

This would be a great one to just make a bunch and use up scraps but (always something these old days) I barely get through one card with my stupid stupid (very stupid)  pinched nerve in my neck. Don’t I sound like I’m getting old and creaky?  Probably because I am haha.

Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much for being here!!! Now it’s your turn to have some fun with this cozy sketch.  I’m looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!








5 comments:

  1. beautiful card, lovely color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty Patti, the patterns and colours are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty combo of colors and patterns. Hope you are getting some therapy for your neck and will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Sorry about the pinched nerve. Tell it to go away! You have crafting to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow! Pinched nerve in your neck? Hope that doesn't stick around too long! Your card turned out great, regardless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!