Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #681

HAPPY two months from Christmas day!!  Can you believe it?? 

I had a turn with this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches #681.  I originally planned on using Washi tape but decided to use these ribbons & trims  - so fun! The bird and leaves are from a Sizzix set I’ve had a few years. I cut an oval from a piece of watercolor paper I was just playing around with.  I’m not totally in love with it but I certainly enjoyed making it. 

I appreciate you stopping by and as always!! I’m looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!







4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I love the ribbons and especially the lace trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the look of watercolor and you always present it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with your watercolor!!! And such pretty ribbons and trims!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbons and trims, great way to add texture. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!