Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #684

Hello once again!  

Time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #684. I had a special request for a  card for a 2 year old boy who loves sea turtles and I knew this would be the perfect sketch for it.  I had some big number stickers in my stash and I couldn’t believe how perfect the size and color of the 2 were. The sea turtle is from a CTMH Stamp of the Month from a few months back and I water colored it 

This is such a versatile sketch and our team made some fantastic cards to inspire you!  

Thank you for stopping by and I really hope that we get to have you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!





4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! He's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love this fun card. Isn't it fun to make cards to suit the recipient's interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti this card is adorable! That little boy is one lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Bet his mom keeps it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!