Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #686

Hi!  

Thank you so much for stopping by, time is always precious but this time of year even more so!  Here it is already time for a new fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  

A really great thing about making cards is that it is multi-purpose.  1. Fun & relaxing for you. 2. Fun and inspiring for others 3. You end up with something you can use in a relatively short time.  The list goes on…I would love you to share more purposes/reasons to make cards too!

It was fun doing a simple little bit of watercolor for the pine bough and ornaments. Making this reminded me just how hard it is to keep a circle perfectly round -cuz as you can see I couldn’t exactly pull off  “perfectly round” lol.  I do appreciate you stopping by and I’m so looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week for our Tuesday Morning Sketches # 686!!







5 comments:

  1. A pretty card Patti and great watercoloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cheerful card. Great job with the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! When I grow up, I want to paint like you!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card. The pine branch is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you had to paint these! Your card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!