Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #683

Happy Tuesday Morning Sketches # 683 Day!!

I feel a little mehh about this card.  The sketch is super fun but I’m not happy with the sequins combined with this paper, both are pretty just not necessarily together.  It does look a little better in person though.  I got too far along to go back and fix anything and in the middle of it all I was looking through my stamp & Thin Cuts sets to find some star dies and got totally side tracked organizing my stamp sets. That was dumb because it totally aggravated my neck - I really need to go back to the Dr. again but thinking I should wait till my deductible starts over in January.  Thank you to those who wished me feeling better last week!

I had the perfect punches but I gave a bunch away when I moved thinking that I would rely on my Maker.  That poor neglected Cricut hasn’t been out of the box since I bought it last Black Friday :o(  though —who knew???  Well I thank you so very much for stopping by.  Time now for you to head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches so we can come see your creation soon!








6 comments:

  1. beautiful card, great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty. Shaker cards are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Patti, I like it! Especially the red patterned paper you used for the star shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I think the sequins just brings a bit of shine to your rustic looking card. It works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing meh about this!! It's a beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!