Friday, December 3, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #634

Whoops, I forgot to set my post to post!!  Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #634.  Thanks to Thanksgiving I got this done but then I forgot to post it.  I’m working retail now and putting in TONS of hours.  My goal is to get out of retail by next holiday season.  

My favorite part of this is the corners.  It was fun to revisit a technique from when I first started stamping 25+ years ago.  It is folding all corners into a square and then cutting in half.  It’s a great way to add vintage photos to a scrapbook also.  

I hope your week was nice and that your coming week is wonderful!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!










3 comments:

  1. Super easy way to get the shape in the sketch. Thanks for the tip. I can never get the cuts even when I try to do corners like this. Those macarons look like they just came out of a pastry box. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet cards! Literally. I've never had a macaron before but these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the macarons and that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!