Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #636

 Hello!

I’m pretty happy with how this Tuesday Morning Sketch #636 turned out.  I’m going to put a few literature themed gift cards in it for my DIL for Christmas.  I rarely ever paper piece but I love the way her jeans and top look with the paper piecing.  

I’m running really late but want to let you know about the stamps and dies that I used.  They are from CTMH; In a Book stamp set + dies and  Buildable Tags Thin-Cuts.

I hope you’re having a great day, week and holiday season entirely!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!






4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the colors and the image you chose, just has a fun and young "vibe" about it! CTMH has some really pretty stuff out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I think a literary theme is cool. Paper piecing is a lot of fun and you rocked it. It does take some time, though. Worth the effort when you have the time to dedicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to paper piece the outfit. It looks great. Wonderful card. Lots of places to tuck it those gift cards. Christmas Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love all the visual interest in this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!