Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #635

Happy HAPPY Tuesday dear friends!  Thank you so much for being here!!  I really made sure I would NOT be late again!!  I decided that considering the fact that I have enough Christmas cards for this year between those that I didn’t use last year and that I have already made this year.  I also have withdrawals when I don’t get to used spring or summery colors for too long - lol.  

I really needed to get this Tuesday Morning Sketch #635 done as quickly as possible so I raced against the clock.  I just bought (ya- needed it like a hole in the head) a few sheets of paper at 70% off at Joann this week so it was out on my desk - I glanced at that and then opened my box labeled “Table Pile” that is the piles that I scoop off my desk when I can’t stand it anymore and this already colored rainbow was right on top so I checked it out with the paper I just got and YAY it worked.  

You can see how long this took which I’m happy about, considering it included the decision process and envelope.  I can easily take that long just to choose my materials :o)

I know how busy this time of year is but I hope you can snatch a little time for yourself to create and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!







4 comments:

  1. You must have been in a big hurry because the card doesn't look anything like the sketch you posted. LOL Been there, done that! It is a pretty card. My almost 3 year old great-granddaughter doesn't do much talking but she loves "bows". Great job, Patti. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one fast card and it turned out super cute card! I adore the rainbow theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cuteness! I love quick cards and when you add unicorn, you cannot go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Nice that it was so quick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!