Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #544

Hello & Happy Tuesday!!

Both my cards for Tuesday Morning Sketches#544 are made with brand new paper just released from CTMH on March 1. I tried to be really creative with the vintage one but I just can’t pull it off as well as our DT member Debbie!!  I had fun though and that counts too right?  I also used a Tim Holtz 3D texture fade embossing folder it is quite cool.  I was a little nervous because they are so much thicker than regular embossing folders.  

I hope you have a blast with this sketch and that you have a chance to visit Tuesday Morning Sketches our team blogs (below) and some of your fellow creators!!  Have a fabulous week!






I totally cheated by just isolating different parts of this one piece of paper for the two squares and oval. 








Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty, Patti! Love your gorgeous papers! Clever way to make the second card! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful!!
    And yay for cheating!! ;) It's so fun when the paper does the work for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers in your variations of this wonderful sketch. You are going to have a good stash of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are stunning. You need to stop using the word "cheating." You are capitalizing on creative opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card using lilac is soft and delicate with a wonderful sentiment. I think you did a great job using the vintage patterned paper to complete your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!