Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #548

Hi!!!  

Here we are the last day of March - it sort of felt like March was years long instead of weeks long.  What a crazy time!!  Our Tuesday Morning Sketch #548 is by Laura Jean and the prize this week is a gift certificate to Bugaboo Stamps.

As you can see I had a LOT of fun with this sketch and I hope you do too!!  There’s so many supplies to list for all the cards so I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.  I will mention that this cute fish set is part of the CTMH Stamp of the Month for April.  It’s full of lots of little aquarium images - 37 to be exact!!! The nautical paper patterns are CTMH Seas the Day collection and the other papers, floral and plaid are from Carta Bella’s Farmhouse Market 6 x 6 paper pad.  

Have fun!! 




Sorry I couldn’t get this to turn right when uploading for some reason :o/












5 comments:

  1. you have made such beautiful cars with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made so many gorgeous cards - I like how you made the coordinating envelopes too! I think the shakers are my favourite, especially the fishies! Also love the bunny - I adore critters! Hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shaker card is super fun and I love that you used buttons for the circle elements. The floral Carta Bella paper is very pretty. Terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great set of cards Patti. I love the shaker card though, that is so cute. It never occurred to me to make this sketch into a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your fish card, Patti!!! The background paper is perfect for your theme. And I like your 3D fish scene, too! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!