Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #545


Whoa here I go again completely loosing track of time!!! That ever happen to you?  Naaaaa I bet not lol!

Here is what I made for the fun Tall and Skinny sketch we have this week for Tuesday Morning Sketch #545.  I really don’t think we have done a tall one like this ever or at least not in a long time!  I made my first one using:

CTMH White Daisy and Rasberry cardstock, stamp set from Spruced up card making kit, and the current Mix-Ins patterned paper + a retired stamp set for the sentiment. The bird paper is from Ms. Sparkle & Co. I also water colored the flowers in the vase free hand but the vase is from the card making kit.

Second card:  Yesterday and Today cardmaking stamp set + Mix-In’s patterned paper.  The main reason why I made the second one is I realized that I added the wrong side of the paper to my coordinating envelope so I wanted to make a card for the envelope - then I ended up liking my second one better than the first.

I can’t wait to see what you made - our team did a fabulous job also as always! Have a WONDERFUL week!









Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Patti both of your card are just wonderful with this great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cards Patti!

    I love that vase of flowers - so pretty.

    XOXO LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really pretty! I love the calming colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Both cards are stunning. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!