Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #547

Hello!  

So I hope you’re doing as well as can be and that you’re in the midst of visiting blogs and participating in challenges like Tuesday Morning Sketches #547 to take advantage of what a nice distraction and stress reliever that is!!  

My first card is made with all current CTMH items other than the flowers, they are from Paper Studio and I’ve had them at least a year.  The other cards are cheater cards that I just used fun stickers on. The patterned paper for all of the cards is from the CTMH Mix-In’s packet.

The prize this week is a $10 gift card to Hobby Lobby - you can use it online or in store. 

Wishing you lots more fun than stress and fear this week, and I am truly looking forward to seeing your fabulous creation!!








Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Great cards Patti. And since I received one of those in the mail from you, I know how beautiful they are in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful variations on the wonderful sketch. Love the different shapes and sentiments. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have made very pretty cards Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You had fun with this sketch. I like them all but especially like the rainbow focal area on your first card. Hope you're staying well, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful set of cards Patti. I love the papers - they are gorgeous. I am so happy you always showcase the sketches in multiple cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!