Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #531

Hi Everyone,

Here's what I made this week with the fab sketch #531 by our fab Melissa!  I thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have time to play this busy but wonderful time of year!  Happy Thanks giving or happy Thursday  if you are not in the US to celebrate. As always, looking forward to seeing your creation!!


The prize this week is a guest designer spot for our Annual Anything Goes challenge that begins 12/24/2019.








4 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful CAS card for a birthday card. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the simple elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold details are really pretty and I love the clean look of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! The chevron paper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!