Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #530

Happy Tuesday! I’m thrilled that I’m actually getting this posted in time.  I’ve been such a whaaaaa baby getting past the learning curve of living without my iMac. I would have never thought it would be such a big deal.

Anyway here’s what I made for our latest sketch #530 at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I did cheat big time - all I stamped was Thinking of You but hey I got ‘er done right? All supplies were from a retired CTMH paper pack.  

It was a really enjoyable sketch and as always even just a little creative fun can go a long way in lifting our spirits so I hope you get to join us this week!









6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Great stamp and paper to match. It’s so hard without out our computers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Patti! Your card is beautiful! I'd be lost without my PC - I don't know what I would do! So kudos to you for getting this posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Patti -

    And I can SO relate to life without an iMAC - it's SUCH a challenge! My laptop is about 2 weeks old - and I am already missing my MAC ! Everything is in different places! I think between the two of us we will figure it out though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!
    Glad you were able to get this posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so pretty and I'm glad you enjoyed the sketch. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card and I don't feel you're cheating. You're using your supplies! And if they fit the sketch, then you're working smarter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!