Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #459

Here you are - another non pink or overly feminine card!  Although I would probably only calls girls sunshine except I do have one grandson who is very fair and blonde and has HUGE crystal blue eyes so I may call him sunshine sometime now that I think about it. 

Of course I made this for Tuesday Morning Sketches # 459.  I had a lot of fun making this card but it was not easy to photograph without making it look like there were mud puddles on it.  The gold shimmer looks so cool in person but it did kind of wreck havoc on the photo taking. The word sunshine and the sun cut out are from the Close to My Heart Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge and the Happy Birthday stamp is retired.

Thanks so much for visiting!!









3 comments:

  1. The colors you have chosen go so well with the yellow sunbursts...so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the sunshine! It's such a bright and fresh card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful, sunny and bright card! I'm really loving how you did the sentiment, and the sunshine on top and bottom makes for one festive birthday card indeed! Love it, and what a fun take on this great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!