Sunday, June 17, 2018

Three challenges YAY!

Wow!  I had a fun time creating for these challenges.  I realized that I didn't link up a card that I made for Color My Heart Color Dare # 295 so I thought maybe I would see what the next one was but I inadvertently skipped on to 297 for my creation because I got in a big hurry to create something in time for the new Double Trouble Challenge.  Whew,  I needed to hurry because of the deadline not to mention my bedtime. LOL  I have to be at work at 6:00 am so I usually don't start things quite this late but I'm having trouble letting go of vacay mode.  More on that Tuesday.  :o)  I'm entering three four! at a time and I haven't done that in quite some time so here goes....

It all started with:

Where I found a sneak peak for:

Double Trouble Challenge #2

Where they informed me I could also enter:

Three Amigos Bloghop Challenge #15

So I needed a sketch and visited:







I'm pretty pleased with the results considering from start to taking the photo it took under 30 minutes, although it felt like 5 lol.  How long do you usually take, say guesstimate your average card making time for one? 

Thanks for stopping by!!



7 comments:

  1. Love the stitched or scored butterflies and they really pop against the white embossed background. CAS and beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Maybe you want to do another card with the same color challenge. If not in two weeks we're be partnering up with another challenge; so please come back and see what Trouble Maker, Double Dare and Twisted Sister are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card for summer, Patti! The embossing creates a perfect background for your butterflies. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet butterflies! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely design! Great combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love those butterflies and the embossed background! I don't think I want to even guess how long it takes me to make a card. Some times they come together quick. Most of the time they do not!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the post as much as the card! So happy you linked up to us over at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love those stitched butterflies with the simple embossed background. Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!