Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #441



Hellllooooo, anyone home?  I have been so scatterbrained.  Here I am posting my Tuesday Morning Sketches # 441 late but I hope better late than never?  I was so excited to try out my idea when I saw this sketch.

However, it didn't come out quite as cool as I hoped so I made another one and it wasn't enough better to rephotograph.  It's so hard to capture the shiny silver and gold embossed stars.  My favorite artsy thing about this is that I made the moon craters with embossing powders and my fingerprint.  Then I brushed off the centers with my finger also.  You like?  If you have any questions just comment and I'll give you the scoop ;o)

Our amazing team is sponsoring this week and the prize is a cute stamp set by Pink & Main.  I'm here to tell you our team made cards that are just to die for, I love them all!!!  You will definitely want to check them out. 











4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Is this not the cutest birthday or what!? I love it. I actually dreamt last night about being at NASA with my cousins. LOL

    And thanks for the comment on my card on my blog. You made me laugh! Not just for your story but I can sooo see that happening to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, darling card. I really like the background paper you've used. Perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and creative use of your finger and embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!