Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #425

Yikes!  I thought I turned over a new leaf and wasn't going to EVER be late again--oopsey!! 

Here's what I made for TMS #425 our sponsor once again is  Bugaboo Stamps, the prize is 4 images of the winner's choice.  Have fun trying to make up your mind on that lol!

I hope I didn't interpret the sketch too loosely  This adorable digi image is called Penguin Joy.  I decided to go digital on the inside too and print out a verse and Merry Christmas on my cards before adding the front.  

Thanks for stopping by, we'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa

Debbie











5 comments:

  1. I love how you did the sketch! Looks great and that digi stamp is too cute!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and cute Christmas card, and I really like your take on the sketch! Fun snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you interpreted the sketch! I never thought of snowflakes - it's genius. And you couldn't have used a better image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love the sketch flipped and the use of snowflakes instead of the squares.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!