Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #423

Hi everyone,

Low and behold I will have my post up on time this week!  I'm so under the weather and then with all the sadness going on in our crazy world.  I'm just going to make it short and sweet.  I'll be praying for safety and tons of kindness in the lives of all of you.

I struggled so much with my printer the night I created this and then I realized that I used a cute cute image that is not available at the moment at our sweet sponsor Bugaboo Stamps - but they have been bringing over images from there old shop right along.  You will love picking out 4 free images if you win. 

I just feel like complaining about anything as petty as my printer is so shallow but I was frustrated with it and then woke up to the news about the LV shooting and things have a way of getting put into perspective. 

This week I'll be trying to focus on Philippians 4:8 -

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."

Thanks for stopping by, we'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa

Debbie







4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! The baby cow image is so sweet. Like the way your background paper and the dotty ribbon both mimic the spots of the cow. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cow image is super cute and I love what you've done with this sketch - especially adding those 3 tiny hearts! Cute card! Wishing you better days ahead both with your illness and contrary printer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling better! That cow is to cute, love the little heart brads you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the printer issues and I hope you're feeling better. Thanks for adding that verse - sometimes it helps to get grounded by scripture. The card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!