Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #412

Wow, Tuesday already!!  I've been moving my craft room, I can't wait until I finally get to reveal it to you all.  For now here's my card for our continuing fun anniversary celebration over at Tuesday Morning Sketches #412.  It is so hard to photograph metallics I promise this looks better in person. I rarely use this color combo but I do like how it can be non gender specific, at least I think it kind of is anyway what do you think?

I think everything I used is discontinued - so sorry about that.  Next month the new CTMH catty is unveiled and I'll have lots of fun new stuff then.

Have an amazing week and as always I hope you sneak in some fun time to create with us at TMS this week!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch with a great focal stamped image and washi tape. Love those enamel dots too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic birthday card! Can't wait to see your craft room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!