Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #410 & Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!!  Snap, Crackle, Pop! Actually I'm a little tired of hearing snap crackle pop right now because my poor dogs have been so scared the past two nights from all the fireworks going off all around us.  However, those words put me in the mood for some Rice Krispies or better yet Rice Krispy Treats - yum :)

I got back from the Close to My Heart convention late Saturday night and boy am I excited to play with new stuff.  For now though I had to resort to a quick cheater card.  On top of convention I've been moving my craft room yet again.  This is going to be where it stays until we move - OR ELSE!  

This is all just scraps and chip board embellishments that I received when my Hostess Club used to do a "Papercrafting White Elephant" party every December.  We all cleared out tons of stuff we didn't care about anymore and had fun doing the exchange.  

So here you go - my feeble (sorry) entry for our great Tuesday Morning Sketch #410.  I hope you can play along because we're celebrating our anniversary and the prizes are primo this month!





5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like your card. There is nothing "feeble" about it. It is fun and colorful -- a happy card! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is filled with fun flowers and great dsp, so I see nothing feeble about it? Tis cute and fun, seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Patti. I like cheater cards - it puts some otherwise ignored stuff to work. Great job.

    Can't wait to hear all about convention and the new products coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheating is allowed in crafting! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!