Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Terrific Tuesday - Tuesday Morning Sketches #381

Well hello there kind visitor!!  I hope your Tuesday is TERRIFIC and I hope you play along with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches #381Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  The prize is $5 shopping voucher.  Here's the card that I made with the sketch, featuring Mistletoe Martie & Bertie.

I decided to print this on photo paper and I really enjoyed coloring on it. I say enjoy even though by the time I was getting close to finished I was having a bit of anxiety because I thought after all this detail if I mess it up now I'll spit!!  Well, it's not perfect but I didn't feel the need to actually resort to spitting - lol.  I did however leave the bottom portion of their glasses frames uncolored because it was the very last thing I colored and I really would have been frustrated if I goofed on those.  I was a nervous wreck by then so let's just say that's how their glasses were designed, and call it good.  :o)  Next time I may just buy the colored version and add a little glitter and call it good! 







5 comments:

  1. Patti, I love that you think out of the box and colored on photo paper! You did a wonderful job coloring, no need to buy a pre colored version your is great! I'm loving the blue and green color combo you used with the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty coloring and I love the combo of teal and lime green papers! Looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti this turned out great! Love the color combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! It's so bright and cheery and embodies Christmas perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!