Sunday, December 11, 2016

Less Is More # 306 One Layer

Here's what I made for Less is More #306 -One Layer with the theme of Outline. I was pretty close to giving up on this one this evening - it really is a challenge for me to do a one layer card but this old Cuttlebug embossing folder came to mind.  I decided to try out the inking the folder then embossing technique.  At first I thought it came out a little too sketchy but then it really grew on me.  After I stamped the sentiment I knew it needed the stem to be just a tad bit longer so I used sticky notes to mask and sponge an extended stem.


All in all it was quite fun and I'm pretty proud that I pulled off this one layer card the first try!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL week and thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, so creative and looking really distinctive and eye catching! Well done on a successful OLC, especially no discards - I never manage that! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!